FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – June 30, 2019
Toronto, ON – Blockchain evangelist, Tracy Leparulo of Untraceable, brings back the largest and most talked about Blockchain Futurist Conference (use BLOCKTALK50 for 50% off tickets) in Canada for its second year on August 12 to 14, 2019, Toronto, Canada. It will be held at Rebel Entertainment Complex at 11 Polson Street, Toronto, Ontario.
Last year’s conference was attended by over 2,300 attendees from around the world discussing the future of technology including blockchain, artificial intelligence and other emerging disruptive technologies.
It featured leading executives, entrepreneurs, government officials and prominent blockchain vanguards. Speakers included: Larry King (GEAR Blockchain), Charles Hoskinson (former CEO of Ethereum), Anthony Di Iorio, (CEO of Decentral & Co-founder of Ethereum), and Roger Ver (CEO of Bitcoin.com). Notable attendees included Bruce Croxon, former Dragon of Dragon’s Den and businessman, Stan Bharti.
According to Alexia Hefti, Deloitte’s Global Blockchain Leader, Indirect Tax, “Futurist is Canada’s leading blockchain conference and was one of 2018’s most immersive and engaging blockchain conferences globally. Attending Futurist will expose you to many of the world’s leading authorities on blockchain and will give you access to the most cutting-edge research on developments in the technology. I have no doubt that 2019 will exceed the successes of Futurist 2018.”
Untraceable’s mission is to help tokenize the world by tokenizing the Futurist conference. The Blockchain Futurist Conference is one of the first and only blockchain conferences to incorporate token experiences. It provides attendees an experience of what the world will look in a future with blockchain technology, where goods and services can be purchased with digital money in the form of tokens and cryptocurrencies.
Attendees will have the opportunity to get tokens or cryptocurrencies free of charge and use them to purchase various items at the conference. Last year’s conference featured Bunz, which permitted conference participants to buy their lunch from food trucks or purchase items from their marketplace using $50 worth of BTZ tokens downloadable from the Bunz app. Bunz will be returning again this year. Participants will have the opportunity to get over $100 in cryptocurrency, like last year, and experience a truly crypto-immersive world.
Bitcoin ATM machines will be available on site for anyone that wants to purchase cryptocurrency. This year’s conference has a great lineup of speakers, experiences, panels and workshops including:
- 2019 Speakers:
- Anthem Hayek Blanchard, CEO & Co-Founder, AnthemGold & HERC
- Alex Tapscott, Co-Founder, Blockchain Research Institute
- Alex Lightman, World-renowned Futurist
- Sascha Mojtahedi, CEO, BUNZ
- Gabriel Abed, Founder, BITT
- Amber D. Scott, Founder, CEO, Outlier Compliance Group
- Tone Vays, Derivatives Trader & Content Creator
- Tokenized Marketplace – Experience and participate in tokenized, immersive and experiential installations and marketplace in crypto and blockchain.
- Catering on the Blockchain – Untraceable’s catering company Caterable Inc. will be the first catering company that tracks their fresh produce on the blockchain at a live event. Trace the supply chain for fresh fruits from farm to plate powered by one
- Blockchain Supply Chain – Experience the power of blockchain with the one protocol. Track the catering, artwork, and receive a non-fungible token certificate for every participant. Herc.one is a blockchain software for tracking physical inventory in a supply chain with a digital source to store and review verification information.
- Art on the Blockchain – Track the chain of custody for all artwork at the conference by Artcryption (a platform protecting art assets on the blockchain)
- Panels and talks – New developments in blockchain technology and the most talked about new tech startups in the blockchain space will be discussed at the Futurist conference.
- Blockchain Bootcamp workshops – Educational workshops will be presented by various companies. All attendees will receive a Bitcoin Starter Kit with free bitcoin and wallet.
Outdoor cabanas by the pool will be converted to booths for sponsors and blockchain companies. The more relaxed and social surroundings in a unique space are designed to foster connections, conversations, and promote networking and deal-making.
Blockchain Futurist Conference is currently open for ticket registration. To register, stay up-to-date on the expanding speaker list, and for additional information, visit futurist19.com or futuristconference.com with discounts available when purchased with crypto. (use BLOCKTALK50 for 50% off tickets)
For more information on Untraceable, interviews, photographs or media passes, please contact:
Laura Leparulo, Public Relations Manager, Untraceable, email@example.com 647-296-4458
Founded in 2013 to help build and grow the crypto community Untraceable specializes in designing cutting-edge events by seamlessly integrating crypto ticketing, event apps, token creation, and innovative tech solutions to fit clients’ needs. Untraceable has organized hundreds of events from the first Bitcoin Expo in Canada to the first Ethereum hackathon to ETHWaterloo. For more information on Untraceable, please visit www.untraceableinc.com.
About Tracy Leparulo:
Conference organizer Tracy Leparulo has a proven track record of producing large scale, high-quality blockchain events. Since 2013 she has organized trailblazing blockchain and cryptocurrency conferences including the first Bitcoin Expo in Canada, 1st Ethereum Hackathons and 1st Security Token Conference. She has led the marketing efforts of many companies including the CMO of Polymath. She is an advisor to multiple leading blockchain projects along with founding many social enterprise businesses including a microfinance company in Kenya and autism awareness project.
Facebook: Untraceable Blockchain Events LinkedIn: Untraceable Blockchain Events Twitter: @futurist_conf Twitter: @untraceableinc Instagram: @untraceableinc